10.27.2009

Hey Look!

Not only is there a new post today, but also a new layout. Lucky you!


An inking exercise from Visual Storytelling that turned out pretty killer. Proof that I can actually ENJOY inking -- if I do it right. Which brings me to our visiting artists this weekend, Sean Murphy and Matt Bernier. Totally cool people with totally amazing skills. We got to watch Sean ink and it was like... you know, I have no metaphor for what it's like because it was THAT crazy. All I know, is that I both incredibly intimidated and incredibly energized to ink.

ALSO, if you haven't seen Where the Wild Things Are, go change that now. Not that anyone reading this didn't see it with me. Or that any is even reading this at all. Oh internet, you're the only one who hears my ramblings!

No comments: